Biographical, philological, historical-philosophical, textual-critical, comparative, sociological and literary-theoretical studies related to Stein's philosophy of education.
International Conference of the International Association for the Study of Edith Stein's Philosophy
Researchers are invited to contribute studies which, being linked to other disciplines, allow a better understanding of Edith Stein's thinking on education, as well as comparative studies which contrast her philosophy with that of other authors.
- Associated lines:
- Biographical context of Stein's philosophy of education
- Edith Stein's philosophy of education in relation to earlier, contemporary or current authors
- Critico-textual studies linked to the Steinian corpus on educational issues.
- Philological studies on the translation of the German concepts used by Edith Stein in her presentations on the philosophy of education into different languages
- Edith Stein's critique of the currents of thought of her time
- Edith Stein's philosophy of education implicit in her literary productions
- Influence of Edith Stein's philosophy of education on current educational institutions and curricula
Prof. Dr. María Martín Gómez
Professor in the Faculty of Philosophy at the University of Salamanca. Extraordinary Doctorate Award from the same university. She has carried out research stays at the Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies (Germany) working as Visiting Staff and at other centres abroad.He has participated in several national and international research projects. Her lines of research focus on Hermeneutics and Spanish and Latin American philosophy.