International Conference of the International Association for the Study of Edith Stein's Philosophy
A. RULES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF COMMUNICATIONS
- Papers must be original and may be written and read in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or French.
- All papers must be related to one of the thematic lines of the Conference.
- Those interested in presenting a paper at the Conference should submit their abstract of 500 words maximum in Word and Times New Roman 12, spaced 1.5 pts. before 30th April 2023 to the conference website.
- If the abstract is accepted, the full paper of 3500 words maximum in Word and Times New Roman 12, spaced 1.5, should be uploaded to the conference website before 1st September 2023.
- A maximum of three authors per paper is allowed.
B. RULES FOR THE ORAL PRESENTATION OF PAPERS
- The Scientific Committee will select the papers to be presented during the Conference.
- Papers may be presented in person or synchronously online, i.e. in real time.
- Participants who present a paper will be allowed a maximum of 15 minutes to present it.
- The reading of the papers is personal and non-transferable. In the event that there are several authors of a paper, at least one of the authors must be in charge of the presentation, either in person or virtually.
- In order to present a paper, it is necessary to be registered in the Conference.
C. RULES FOR PUBLICATION OF SELECTED PAPERS
The Organising Committee reserves the right to select and distribute those papers that will be proposed to publishers and journals for publication. The aforementioned publishers and journals (Peter Lang (Q2), Cuadernos de pensamiento (CIRC B)) reserve the right of admission with their own procedures for monitoring scientific quality.
The languages of publication shall preferably be Spanish and English.
- Authors will be informed in due course of the publication rules in each case.